Wednesday, January 19, 2011

12. Lesson Learned

Well, how many of you can say you learned a life lesson this week?

God taught me something through this verse-->

Proverbs 16:16
"How much better to get wisdom than gold, to choose understanding rather than silver!"

I'm not sure if I should spill out what happened, but basically I was torn because I got offered to do something for $15 an hour based on the honor system, but I was not sure how ethical it was.
So, I prayed about it- power of prayer, people!- asked for some advice, and ultimately didn't go through with it, even if it would have been great money.
Then, I feel as though God led me straight to this verse, because I haven't read a Proverb in, oh quite some time, and BOOM! I learned right there that my honesty/virtue/whatever you want to call it is more valuable than say $150.
Lesson learned.
Thanks God.

No comments:

Post a Comment